Turning points is blazing a trail for prosperity by helping business individuals and management executives find new directions, skills, and strategies to enhance personal enrichment, and professional performance.
As facilitators, we believe our purpose is to enable people to be more effective and to improve their' own performance and outcomes. Therefore, we view our role as one that enables individuals to identify and develop their own solutions in response to their specific concerns and/or requests.
We offer customized programs encompassing:
Business Alignment and Performance
- Leadership development
- Vision Quest
- Executive Coaching
- Performing with Diversity
- Team Building in the Native American World.
Personal and Professional Development
- "Walk in Beauty" Enrichment Program
- Life Coaching
- Health Care Journey in Navajo Healing
- Vision Game sessions (based on Tao Game developed by Tao Village.
Native American Art and Spirituality
- Native American Conferences
- Watch With Your Heart (Photography Journey)
- Navajo Art Promotion
Our group programs or coaching sessions consist of a maximum of 12 people.
How we work
Our 4-phase approach to customizing programs for our clients begins with an initial meeting to determine the needs of the prospective client's organization.
This four-phase process consists of:
- Establishing a two-way open line of communication between Turning points and the client company to discuss the training objectives of the company and understand the client's needs.
- Building a customized project proposal
- Detailing delivery of the program
- Gathering follow-up feedback, lessons and data upon program completion
| Understand customer's needs
| Build a customized proposal
| Delivery of the process
| Feedback, lessons and follow-up